15 July 2009
Not much
We haven't been up to much around here. Just trying to get the house in order before my family comes down for a visit. I've spent the last 3 days looking for my keys. I actually tore the house apart today, looking almost everywhere I could think of. Luckily Aaron came home and saved the day. They were in a laundry basket full of shoes which is high up on the shelf in my closet. How they got there? Last week that laundry basket was in the kitchen waiting for the bedroom to be completed. I am almost certain a baby (namely Noah) got a hold of them, carried them around with him for awhile, stood up on the laundry basket, and dropped them in. I'm sure it's not the first time or the last time they will misplace my keys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a key issue, I thought that was our department. Love Love the pictures. I found one of my sets of keys in a jacket pocket. Oie Ve with 2 little ones who knows where anything is. Have a great time
Post a Comment