AHH-Haa!!! The beloved remote, Now that you have to put a stop to!!!LOL But I don't really see how you can when they're that dang cute. Anyhow Amanda your Dad said you're coming to Mi next weekend, I am making "carmel apple" for a picnic Sat. I will leave some at your Dad's with Specific Instructions NOT TO TOUCH IT. Love ya Lori
2 comments:
AHH-Haa!!! The beloved remote, Now that you have to put a stop to!!!LOL But I don't really see how you can when they're that dang cute.
Anyhow Amanda your Dad said you're coming to Mi next weekend, I am making "carmel apple" for a picnic Sat. I will leave some at your Dad's with Specific Instructions NOT TO TOUCH IT. Love ya
Lori
Ahhhh somehow those looks spell "TROUBLE" for Mom and Dad.
Who can scold such a cute little face like that...
Post a Comment