21 May 2009

It's pretty sad...

...when you start letting your kids eat off the ground.

7 comments:

Amber said...

What a great post! I laughed so hard when I read it. Plus, the collage is really cute.

Aunt Dar said...

Just a FYI .... this is fine, it's when you have the dog and there's hair all over .... and when were going to get a puppy ?? Just the intensity look on there faces are priceless. It brings back memories

Katie Rod said...

hahaha...whatever keeps them (and you!) happy. Plus, it's on your rug and not off the grocery store floor.

John and Erin said...

hahahaha!!! You can't afford to waste on a student budget!!! Plus they don't know the difference!!!

The Reynolds Family said...

I totally let Jackson eat of the floor! Sometimes it is faster and it keeps him busy!

E said...

no, it's called a coping mechanism adn not having to vacuum thus saving yourself time AND energy:)

Michele said...

Nothing wrong with a little floor eating! I am sure it is a rite of passage or something!