19 May 2009

Busy bees

We haven't been up to much besides working on the house. The bathroom is almost finished and it is really looking good. My dad is just working on tiling the tub surround. After that all we need is some new molding and to hang the towel bars and it will be done! I shouldn't get too excited though because we still have to lay the floors and paint the rest of the house. I've pretty much just been holding down the fort at home. John and Erin were wonderful and took the boys ALL day Friday and ALL evening Saturday (even though they were going to a wedding reception). They are seriously the best friends we could ask for. With the boys off our hands we were able to get a lot done on the house, including painting the nursery. Yesterday I took Eli in for a dye study on his surgical site (esophagus and stomach) because he's been having trouble eating solid food like teething biscuits and Gerber puffs. The results were good so at least there is nothing wrong with his throat. I think he just needs to learn that he has to munch on his food before trying to swallow it so that he doesn't gag and puke. We also finally schedule his circumcision for July 8th. Dr. Joe called it, "Sharpening his pencil." Poor little boy...

4 comments:

John and Erin said...

I'm loving the pic of Noah asleep with the phone in his hand...

Unknown said...

ha ha!!! Sharpening the pencil! That is hilarious.
They are getting so big!

Auntie Dar said...

Boy Auntie Dar can't wait to see my big boys. The smiles are so precious in the bath towels. And the bathtub pic is priceless. Hope
all goes well with the project, we
have a fence now for Max and Amiga.
Still sleeping on air mattresses!
See ya's soon.

E said...

I totally laughed out loud at "sharpening" but that is so sad...poor little Eli!