Thanks everyone that helped make the dance such a success!
14 February 2009
Valentine's Day Dance
After several months of worrying, the Stake Valentine's Day Dance has come and gone, thank goodness. I'm not only happy that it is over, but I am happy that it went so well. The food was delicious thanks to Good Faith Catering. We planned enough food for 220 people even though only about 150 RSVPed. Almost everything was devoured - the only food left were green beans and potatoes. The theme was Dancing with the Stars and I had 3 couples each perform a dance. All 3 were amazing. I was told that not too many people danced at last year's V-Day Dance but the dance floor was packed. Finally at 9:30 we had to wrap it up and everyone that was still there pitched in and helped clean up. I thought I would be there all night but was driving home by 10:10pm.
Thanks everyone that helped make the dance such a success!
Thanks everyone that helped make the dance such a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those rolls were FREAKING AMAZING!!!
Great job! Everyone we talked to had a really good time! Thanks for all your work!!:)
That was the best Stake Vday dinner/dance I've ever been too! YOu did amazing! The best part was hanging out with Noah! I missed him today!
You did a fantastic job! I'm already counting down the days until next year.
:-)
Post a Comment