16 February 2009
Sick
We have tried to avoid it but it was inevitable. Noah and Eli have a cold. They've been sneezing and coughing since Saturday, poor little guys. I ended up taking them to the pediatrician this afternoon just to be safe. Eli has been very congested and it is very audible when he breathes. They did notice that his breathing is a little fast and he has mild retractions (i.e. he is using abdominal muscles to help him breathe). We just need to be careful and watch his breathing a little closer. If we ever think that he is having a hard time breathing then we need to take him to the ER. You wouldn't be able to tell that they aren't feeling well though. They laugh and smile and blow raspberries the whole time they are awake. I just hope it doesn't get any worse and they will be 100% in the next couple of days.
On a happy note, there is now only a 2 1/2 pound difference between Noah and Eli. Up until now there has consistently been a 3 pound difference. Good job Eli!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor guys! I think there is just a nasty cold going around because I have been feeling some sinus congestion myself. No cough though. Anyways...so now that I don't have a job on Thursdays I can babysit for you, OR we can play together! YAY!!
Post a Comment