21 February 2009

Half a year

6 months already?! The time sure does fly by. So much has happened since the boys were born. Looking at Eli now, you wouldn't even be able to tell what he has been through. They are both just so cute and at such a fun age. They have very good temperaments and are usually happy kids (unlike the first 3 months of their lives). This past month they have really started to notice each other. Sometimes they will just sit and look at each other and laugh.
NOAH
ELI

6 comments:

Aaron said...

Why do they look so much alike?

John and Erin said...

Eli's hair is out of control!

Melanie said...

Wow- six months already? Time goes by too fast- they are such adorable little men!

E said...

Wow it just isn't fair that you have TWO adorable babies--really they are seriously so cute--I wish I could just squeeze them and where does the time go?

Joy said...

I can't believe the boys are already that old! They are so cute! I love the picture of one grabbing the other's shirt. It looks like they are about to wrestle. They'll do plenty of that soon!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

WOW!! 6 Months already! Time flies! They are so cute! I love it!