26 February 2009

Bad day

I'm sick. I feel like my head is going to explode. Aaron is getting sick too. Hopefully it is just a quick head cold and not one of those ones that lasts for 3 weeks. My mom is back in the hospital. She is having a really hard time breathing. Please keep her in your prayers. She's at Royal Oak Beaumont for anyone that wants to visit her. Here are some cute pictures I took of the boys today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe how much these little boys look like baby billy. In these last three, I can actually see some baby amanda. No aaron though.

John and Erin said...

They are definitely little Axler's but sometimes I can see a little Duke in there too...Hope you start to feel better! I was going to stop by the pharmacy and get you some Afrin, but I couldn't find it in my drug book and I didn't know if nasal spray would dry you up...anyways...Let me know if you need anything. Im home all day today with Bryan and John.

Unknown said...

Amanda they look just like you- bit boyish! hehe They are sooooooooooooooo handsome! Oh I wish I could see 'em in real life and hold 'em!