
I briefly mentioned Sarah's first birthday pictures and how they didn't go that well. I was originally going to have her pics taken by a friend of Angie's when we were in Michigan. She takes amazing pictures and has amazing prices. However, she is pregnant and since Eli had just come down with Fifth Disease so we couldn't risk being around her. While Fifth Disease is a minor virus in children it can be very bad if a pregnant woman is exposed to it. I ended up getting her pictures at JC Penney. The only problem with this is that she has serious stranger anxiety after going to Michigan and seeing so many people that wanted to take her from me (if even just for awhile). Now whenever we are around people she doesn't recognize she clings to me for dear life. This meant that every time I put her down to get a picture taken she would cry, crawl towards me, and reach for me as if her life depended on it. We got a couple get pictures but I wasn't satisfied. That afternoon we headed to the Arboretum at UK and I attempted to get some pictures myself. These are my favorites.

What is this thing? I wonder if it tastes good.
I found some daffodils in bloom and stuck her right in the middle of them. She didn't like that at all!
She was so tired. I couldn't get a smile out of her for the life of me. But at least she wasn't crying.
Tasting the pretty daffodils.
They don't taste good!
I love this one. She is so pretty!
This face sums up how she felt about getting pictures taken. She was grumpy and just wanted me to get that stupid camera out of her face.
2 comments:
She is beautiful! I love her dress and the daffodil pictures :)
Such a gorgeous little girl! Your pictures came out great, even if she wasn't very happy. I love them!
Post a Comment