19 March 2012

Last day of winter

 That's eye liner on Eli's nose. I caught the boys playing with my makeup this morning.

We have been loving the warm weather. I have been having to give the kids 2 baths a day because they've been getting so dirty playing outside. It was warm enough today to get out the kiddie pool. Sarah has become quite the little climber. She was trying to get up to the top of the slide and would have if I didn't stop her. If she gets out the back door she crawls right to the little slide we have (you can see part of it in the left hand side of the bottom picture, it's the orange slide) and I'll find her just standing at the top, smiling and bouncing with excitement.

 As soon as I took her out of the pool so she would quite climbing up the slide she crawled right over to these cement stairs and climbed up them.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Sarah is so cute in her swimming suit and bonnet! What a doll! We broke the kiddie pool out this week too.

Jenna and Drew said...

What a fun day! I can't wait till we get some warm weather here!