26 April 2010

Slacking

I feel like I've been such a slacker with blogging lately. To be honest, I just don't feel like I have anything that is blog worthy. Nothing really exciting has been happening around here. I am almost done with my physiology class. I take my final on Monday and hopefully I get an A on it so I can get an A in the class (I have something like 89.8% in the class right now). Aaron has had a really intense semester and is super anxious for it to be done next week. He has a 12 page paper/project due tomorrow in his statistics class and then 2 finals next week. I, too, cannot wait for him to be done. I feel like he is never home, and when he is, he is working on homework.
We did get to go out last Friday and we had so much fun. We went to GattiTown which is a pizza & pasta buffet and an arcade. The boys had so much fun! We honestly didn't even need to spend any money in the arcade because they had a blast running from game to game looking at the flashing lights and pushing all the buttons. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures :(
It's been raining for something like 5 days now and we are pretty tired of being stuck in the house. I'm planning on taking the boys to the mall tomorrow to play in the kids area. And I will remember to bring my camera and take pictures! Scouts honor!
Eli has another ear infection :( This is his 3rd in 2 months. The worst part is that he was supposed to finally have his hearing tested tomorrow (which was rescheduled from when I got stuck in Michigan with a broken car) but he can't go for another 6 weeks because of the ear infection. So now he won't get it done until mid-June. I mean, it's not a huge deal because I'm not that concerned about his hearing, but it would be nice to check and make sure that isn't whats slowing down his talking - especially since he has a higher risk of hearing loss because of being on the ventilator for so long.
We had friends over for dinner last night and it was tons of fun. I invited our new friends Seth and Holly over and I'm having a blast getting to know them. And John and Erin decided to come over with Abby - we haven't hung out with them in way too long! I miss it!
Well that's enough of my rambling - I included a few pictures to satiate your Noah and Eli cuteness cravings ;)

1 comment:

John and Erin said...

Seriously...John and I both kept saying all night how much fun we had. We went for so long that I think we totally forgot how much fun we all had together! I really loved it! And we both love Aiko. John especially...After meeting her, Im sure her and Sadie will get along just fine.