Grandpa Axler came for a visit this last week. The boys were just in heaven having him here to play with and pay attention to them. Of course, I'm pretty sure my dad was in heaven too playing with them and having them fight over his attention. I didn't get many pictures while he was here. We even went to the Explorium, which the boys LOVED, but we all forgot to bring our cameras.
The boys generally play pretty well together. But before I got them to sit on the cage together for a picture, Noah did this. He didn't really want to share the seat he found with his brother.

2 comments:
glad you's had a good time, if I wasn't so busy with stuff I would have came with him. Boys will be boys !! PS .. I like this background much better, it's easier to read.... xxoo
I love the new blog look! I can't believe how big the boys are gitting!
Post a Comment