18 June 2009

Moving

We're moving in this weekend (finally)! The master bedroom still needs to be painted and the floor needs to be put in but the rest of the house is done. I'm not very excited about packing...the none stop rain doesn't help either. Oh well...enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Auntie Dar said...

Congrats ... I feel for the packing stuff, I'm still packing 34 years of stuff !! The rest will be for garage sale stuff and goodwill. (Can't fit no more in the new house). These boys look more like you when u were little. Went by and talked with mom today and saw another deer!! Love ya's

Amber said...

I love the bib as a cape in the picture! He looks like he going to take off into flight! I can't tell them apart anymore which makes me sad!! I miss you guys ... Love you :0)