10 June 2009

Favorite pictures of the day

Eli loves feeding himself. He always finds left over bottles lying around on the floor. The other day I left him in the living room with the TV off and came back in to find him sucking on an old bottle and watching Jerry Springer. Anyway, I love this picture because it is just so Eli. He isn't happy with just one bottle so why not try two? Classic Noah - Downward Facing Dog to anyone who does yoga. I don't know why he does it but he loves to look at stuff upside down. It gives him a different perspective I suppose. Namaste.

3 comments:

John and Erin said...

if only there were mt dew in the bottle...he would be much more true to his KY heritage with a mt dew bottle, jerry springer on the tv, and overalls on....too cute...

Lindsay said...

those picts are priceless. so cute!

Auntie Dar said...

Brings back a lot of memories. Doug always had that pose too. Not really sure if there were such things as remote controls when the boys were young ??? Eli looks like
he could almost us his first hair cut ... Love and miss you's