We took the boys to the Sear's Portrait Studio on Tuesday. What an experience! I spent all this time shopping for the perfect outfits; they were ruined before we even got there. So they ended up in white onesies. Oh well. By time we got there it was time for their naps. Eli was not a happy camper. All of their smiles were wasted in the first 10 minutes on a stupid pose. We ended up with some good pictures though.




5 comments:
Seriously though, how do you and Aaron tell them apart. What characteristics should I look for?
They are gorgeous!
oh my goodness they are so adorable!! and I like the white onesie look, makes them look like the angles that they are.
(This is John, by the way) Let's see....in the top picture, Noah is on the left and Eli is on the right. Then, from top to bottom, Eli-Noah-Eli-Noah. Am I right? I think I'm right.
...I think John is right...as much as I HATE to admit it...
Post a Comment