06 December 2008

Christmas Outfits

Amanda dressed both the boys in Christmas outfits. I watched them while Amanda went out with her mom. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures.
Noah is getting a lot better about holding his head up. I think he'll be flipping over pretty soon.All tuckered out. Merry Christmas from the Duke Family!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm The saying is:
Outfits $40
1 hours dressing them
2 hour to get the right pose
~~~~~~~ Priceless !!
The one picture ~ wow you really
can't tell them apart they really
look like identical twins. Love the babies .... Aunt Dar

Megan said...

Those outfits are adorable! The boys aren't so bad either:) Great pictures!

E said...

They are so stinking cute!

Unknown said...

OH so handsome! I love the outfits.

Pam said...

Amanda,

I got an email in regards to your Mom. I am sorry to hear this. She will be in our prayers. Much love Pam and Jared and the girls

Amy Jane said...

Amanda ~ Hello! I am so glad to see your boys are doing well now, what a fun blog you have! And I must say, those are some cute Christmas outfits! I want to link you if that is okay, Chris and I have a blog too - its chrisandamywelsh.blogspot.com, merry early christmas!