25 July 2008

Showered with diapers

I had my 3rd and final baby shower tonight. It was fun and I met several girls from the ward that I haven't met before. It was a diaper shower so we got lots of diapers and wipes which we will definitely need. We counted 300 newborn diapers plus some larger sizes - this seems like a large number but when you do the math they probably won't last us very long. We figure each baby will use at least 8 diapers per day which ends up being about 112 diapers per week. So those 300 newborn diapers will last us approximately a 2 1/2 weeks. Hopefully they don't grow out of the newborn size before then. So I see that Aaron posted some pictures of me. I have been protesting this for quite some time but I finally caved and let him take some pictures. He made me put on what he calls my "basketball shirt." You can decide for yourself if the shirt makes my belly look like a basketball.

No comments: