31 July 2008
Pregnancy updates
It was so much fun getting the 3-D ultrasound today. I love seeing my babies and the 3-D makes them look so real. Both babies are healthy - one is weighing in at 4 lbs 12 oz and the other is 4 lbs 15 oz. The doctor is continually shocked at how big they are. And he likes to refer to them as Bo and Luke. We now know that I'm for sure going to have a c-section. Both babies are breech and they don't have any room to turn around. We will probably end up scheduling it for the first week in September but I'll most likely go into labor before that. But we are definitely getting excited and are counting down the days until our boys arrive. Its pretty crazy to think that we'll be "Mom and Dad" within the month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AHHH!!!! I am so glad I found your blog! I am also so glad that we have been able to chat so much! I have really enjoyed getting to know you! Hopefully we can grow in our friendship and continue to get to know one another! See you on sunday!!! P.S.-Im glad you guys are liking Kentucky so much! Does Aaron golf?
Post a Comment