11 April 2015

Catch up

I've gotten behind on posting pictures and the happenings of our life. Things are actually pretty much the same as always. We've been trying to figure out some next steps in our life plan, but that will take awhile to sort out. Other than that there are no huge updates for our family. Aaron's brother and wife just had a baby girl. My dad is getting married next month, and we'll be heading up to Michigan for that. We are getting close to the end of the school year, so the kids will have some testing to do at the end of this month. I'm a little nervous about it. I will administer it myself from home and send the answer back for scoring. I hope that it will show that the kids are right where they need to be. The kids and I spent a week in Washington with Aaron's parents, so I'll post some pictures from that trip. We've also just been enjoying spring and playing outside.


Sarah and Josie love each other!


Aaron's grandpa has contributed a bunch to the Willapa Seaport Museum in Raymond, WA, so we went for a tour.





I made soaps as wedding favors for my dad's wedding next month. I love the spring colors.

There is this huge playground near the CIA headquarters that is designed with handicap children in mind. The kids had so much fun playing there.






Both the boys made it to the top of the rainbow. The were scared but didn't give up.



No comments: