14 December 2013

Dear Santa

The boys decided on their own last week to write letters to Santa. It's a little too late though because Santa has already gotten them something else they asked for. They wrote everything themselves and put them out in the mailbox. I made up a little lie and said that one of Santa's elves would come while they were sleeping to pick up the letter so no need for a stamp. I of course got them out myself and will keep them for memory's sake. I love them with their backwards letters! Noah was such a perfectionist about it that he wrote his letter 3 different times. It's still not perfect but it was to him.

Noah's on top, Eli's on bottom

Noah has a hard time with lower case "a." He was upset that he messed it up, but I fixed it for him.

Eli wants a robot and Spiderman (I told him to copy the word Spiderman from his shirt. I love the effort!). Noah wants a sniper gun, specifically an Army gun with a scope.

No comments: