24 November 2013

More November randomness

Noah's cast came off on November 15th. He gets to wear this brace for 3 weeks, so only 2 more weeks to go.

We've had a weekend full of K'Nex building. These are all Aaron's from when he was a boy. Check out that giant crane!

Aaron said they needed a string. Noah went to go find one and 15 minutes later came back with a piece of yarn he cut off of something I was crocheting. Luckily he was smart enough to use the end I wasn't working with!

Look at that arm! He doesn't have to sleep with his brace on.

Eli is happy that Daddy replaced the batteries in his Mobigo. Those things drain batteries so fast. It's time we got rechargeable ones.

I told Sarah we needed to take some pictures for Papa Mark. She was happy to oblige. Those bangs are always in her face. Almost grown out!

I didn't know she was biting the hat. Goof ball!

Another pose. She's so stinking cute. And those eyes!

No comments: