21 August 2013

Wolcott Fair

Last Friday we went online to figure out something to do and ended up at the Wolcott Fair. It was a pretty big fair with rides, arts/crafts, games, food, entertainment, a huge petting zoo (with elephant rides!), and racing pigs. The pig race was supposed to start at 9:15 and we walked by it at a little before 9. We decided to wait. 9:15 came and went and the band playing music didn't stop. The show couldn't start until the music stopped and apparently the fair didn't organize their entertainment very well. We ended up sitting there until 9:30 when the show finally started. It was worth a 15 minute wait but definitely not the 40 minute wait. Lesson learned.


Noah's new favorite pose for pictures.




I bet you can guess which one is Noah.

Sarah and her gankie. She always "smells" it and sucks on her tongue when she is tired. I think she just likes the texture next to her nose. We always tease her and ask to smell her gankie.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Kenny "smells" his doggy pillow and it is really creepy. He also smells my hair and the cat's tails. I also think it is just the texture under the nose.
After the rare occurrences that I get to take a shower, he tells me my hair smells bad. So strange.