Mike and Lanae finally got hitched. We had to choose between going to the sealing in Idaho and the reception(s) there or going to Washington for a beach house reception and seeing all Aaron's family. We chose the later. I was pretty much in charge of all the decorations and had a lot of fun putting everything together.
 |
| Her colors were pink, orange, and gray. I made 3 different soaps as the party favor. The decorations were made out of scrapbook paper. A paper banner with their engagement pictures that went over the big window overlooking the water, buckets filled with sand, battery operated candles, and mini windmills that we hung along the path down to the beach, and scrapbook paper roses in Jones bottles filled with sand (I added baby's breath after taking the pictures). We also had pink and orange jars filled with sand and the candles and wrapped with a silver ribbon. We made mini flowers using flower punches, corsage pins, and mini salt shakers that we set on the tables and around the house. The pink and orange m&m's said "Mike and Lanae" and "Just Married." |
|
 |
| Katie made all the cupcakes, including the bride and groom cake topper. |
 |
| Aaron's good friend Drew came with his wife and their 3 week old baby Lincoln. I was more than happy to get in some baby cuddles while I could :) |
 |
| Noah and Eli always love when their Great Aunt Wendy is around. She spoils them to death. She finds the perfect gifts. This time she found them Spider Man rain jackets and Sarah got a preemie sized baby doll with real baby clothes and a baby carrier. |
 |
| Lanae was a beautiful bride. I felt pretty bad that she spent so long curling her hair just for it to fall straight while we took pictures outside in the rain. |
 |
| Sarah was not happy during picture time. It was cold and rainy and she wanted to play in the sand. |
 |
| Saved the best for last! We clean up nice don't we? I love the boys' orange bow ties! |
Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Mike Duke!
No comments:
Post a Comment