We've put our house on the market, but after 2 weeks we haven't had a single person come by to look at it. It's getting pretty depressing. We are seriously considering renting our house for the next year or 2 and hopefully by then the market will have improved. Aaron and I will be flying out to Connecticut late April or early May to find a place for us to live. I hate all this uncertainty.
The weather has not been very pleasant lately. We'll have several warm days followed be 2-3 days of rainy, cold weather. I am ready for spring to get here and stay. Every chance we get to play outside that is where we go.
 |
| I wanted to get a picture of Sarah and Eli sitting next to each other and they decided to kiss. Eli decided it was pretty gross once they finally kissed. |
 |
| Eli - not sure why he has a controller outside. |
 |
| Sarah in her favorite jacket. She insists on wearing "ca." |
|
We are all getting excited for Mike and Lanae's wedding next month. The
boys keep asking if it's time for Mike's wedding yet. I think they just
can't wait to go to the beach house. We took them all for hair cuts
tonight so they won't look so shaggy at the wedding.
 |
| Sarah looks like such a big girl with bangs. She refuses to let me clip her hair back and generally screams about pigtails or me touching her hair in general so bangs seemed like the best option to keep her hair out of her eyes. |
1 comment:
Good luck with selling your house, dang it. The kissing episode was cute; thanks for sharing it. The kids look nice with their new haircuts. I enjoy the blog!
Post a Comment