I've been a bit avoidant of blogging, hence the reason I am just now blogging about Halloween. It was a good Halloween. The festivities began on the 26th at the ward playgroup. The kids dressed up in their zoo keeper and peacock costumes (they were lightweight which was perfect because it was super warm all day). We hung out and decorated some cookies and then headed home and rested up for the ward Trunk-or-Treat later that evening. By the time we had to head out for that party it was sooo cold. We had to layer and wear warmer costumes. The boys were Knights and Sarah was an adorable pink leopard.
Halloween day I took the kids to the local library for a little Halloween party (Sarah was a peacock again and Noah and Eli were both Batman - we had too many costumes this year!). Even though it was cold that evening they still did a little trick-or-treating and got plenty of loot for it.
2 comments:
Love the costumes!!
Post a Comment