07 September 2012

Sarah is growing up

I'm a little behind on blogging so I guess it's time to play a little catch-up. Sarah turned 18 months old on August 22nd. That means she is now old enough to go to the nursery at church during the second and third hours. I've spent the last 6 months chasing her around the halls during that time instead of attending class so that first Sunday after her 18-month birthday was fabulous.
 
She is growing up fast and has such a big personality. She's still not talking much but does say several words including nana (banana), ga gog (hot dog), hi, hey, dada, purple, and eat. She loves to wave at people, including complete strangers, and they all find it adorably entertaining. Whenever Grandma picks her up Sarah quickly waves bye bye to me. I guess Grandma is more fun than Mom. She loves to dance. She swings her arms and kicks her legs to the music in the car and randomly dances and sways as she walks. I have a feeling she's going to be a dancer. She's at a fun and adorable age and I wish I could stop time for a little bit so she didn't have to grow up anymore.

No comments: