08 September 2012

Another wedding

Last weekend we were lucky enough to attend Aaron's cousin's wedding reception in Georgia. Emily and Joel were married on August 25th in the Seattle Temple. Since Joel is from Georgia they also had a reception there a week later so we drove down to see the happy couple. The drive was quite beautiful and the wedding reception was at a small LDS chapel in Ellijay, GA, in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.
Sarah, Grandma, and Aunt Sally
Sarah enjoying some chocolate.
The boys were bored.
Aaron's beautiful cousin Emily and her new husband.
Sarah and Grandpa. She loved the blue punch.
Noah :)
The best picture ever. She walked over to me wearing Noah's shoes and exclaimed, "Cheese!" for the camera.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how every church building has the same couches from the nineties. And I also love how all the Dukes are so darned adorable.

Angiea and Kenny said...

I had trouble telling the two boys apart on the couch!And Kenny loves checking the blog. Kenny said "Oh where Eli?" . There was one of Noah and many of Sarah, but only the couch one of Eli!