We went to Michigan a couple weeks ago for a wedding. My pseudo-brother (I grew up really close to his family), Doug, got married on the 21st to his beautiful bride, Shanita. The wedding and reception were perfect and they looked so happy together. Here's a few shots I got at the wedding. The little ring bearer is my nephew Kenny and the bottom left photo is a picture of my brother, who was one of the groomsmen.
This is a picture of the quilt I made for Doug and Shanita as a wedding present. I made it with fabric from my mom's sewing stash.
The only fabric that wasn't my mom's is the gold fabric on the back shown below.
We had a barbeque at my dad's house with some of my dad's family on Sunday.
On Monday and Tuesday we went out to my Uncle Bill's and Aunt Dar's house. They moved a couple years ago to a house on a lake and we've never been able to make it out during the summer. We made sure to get out there this time and loved going out on the boat and swimming in the lake.
Our last day was Wednesday. We didn't have any plans during the day so we took the kids to the zoo. After the zoo we headed over to my brother's house for a barbeque and to see the family one last time.






No comments:
Post a Comment