20 April 2012

Happy girl

What an expression!

I
Sarah's first ponytail! I am so excited about this. I also love this dress from Papa Mark.

If she sees the door open she makes a beeline for it. She loves being outside!

I've decided I need to actually start using my DSLR on manual instead of auto. This one came out pretty good after a bit of editing in Picasa. Any recommendations of free websites where I can learn how to take nice pictures with my DSLR?

3 comments:

Fannie said...

She's Adorable! I've seen a lot of links to DSLR tutorials on Pinterest, if you're on that site! Good Luck!

Aunt Angie said...

I'm not sure I would call that a ponytail... but that is an adorable dress!
She is looking a lot like the boys.

Amber said...

She is so sweet! I can't get over her beautiful eyes!