05 February 2012

I don't want to blog so here is a video

I'm sure you have noticed I haven't blogged in awhile. Honestly, I just haven't wanted to. It's such a pain uploading all the pictures and formatting them just right. Plus lately I have had issues with my pictures not uploading correctly and having to resize them which I have never had to do. Not to mention that our laptop finally bit the dust. Anyway, I'll quit complaining.

Here's a video of Sarah in the bath. She's getting so big. I tried to get her to wave bye-bye but she never does it when the camera is out. She also lifts her arms above her head when you say, "So big!" and claps her hands when you say, "Yay!" She loves to play peek-a-boo and will try to put blankets and towels over her head and then pull them off. Usually it doesn't cover her face but she still gets a kick out of it when she pulls it down and hears, "Peek-a-boo!"


No comments: