- Aaron remodeled Pat and Deb's bathroom for his mom's birthday. He put in a tile floor, took down the paneling and skim coated the drywall, installed a new toilet and vanity, and put up all the fixtures (towel bars, mirrors, cabinet, etc.). It looks so nice.
My pretty girl getting ready for bed. I think she just got out of a bath.
- I made Lifetime membership at Weight Watchers. I've been struggling a bit to maintain my goal weight over the last month so I really need to kick my butt in gear this week so I can weigh in next week before heading to Michigan.
I've been crocheting this weekend. I was going to make this hat for a friend's baby shower but it was obviously too big for a newborn so I made some alterations so it would fit Sarah. It's still a really awkward fit but I think it's adorable :)
- I got a job with Weight Watchers. I am working on my new hire papers and will soon begin training as a receptionist and working 1-2 evenings per week.
I found these suits on sale for $14.99 at Sears. Eli wasn't happy about going to church and he wanted the blue suit not the gray suit. They still look super cute even with Eli's sour face.
- Noah and Eli have had a rash around their mouths since December. A few weeks ago I took them to the allergist thinking it was a food allergy (they are actually allergic to apples, oats, corn, and walnuts although they have never had problems with these foods). The doctor thought it looked like yeast, which is common from the inhalers they are on. We treated them for yeast for 2 weeks in which the rash got worse. They are now being treated with antibiotics (for 21 long days) and Bactraban ointment. We are going to the dermatologist tomorrow morning. I guess it is either strep or staph.
Eli's rash is worse than Noah's. This is Eli's rash a few days ago and Eli's rash yesterday.
- Aaron has been working hard on his quals (qualifying exams). Instead of an exam he is doing a meta-analysis on serotonin and aggression. He has been working on this for about a year now and is defending it to his committee on Tuesday. We can't wait for it to be over! Unfortunately, once his quals is finished he will begin work on his dissertation.
- Aaron bought me a new laptop! I love him :)
- Sarah is almost 1! I can't believe how big she is getting. We are having her birthday party in Michigan at my dad's house. She is still the best baby in the world. She has recently started climbing. The other day she scaled up some bins and got on top of the end table so she could reach some food. She loves playing peek-a-boo and and dropping things on the ground and saying "uh oh." She doesn't actually say "uh oh" but makes 2 little humming/sing-songy sounds. She may be small but she is always eating and will be your best friend if you have food to share.
Here's the little miss this morning before church. I hope her eyes stay that blue!
4 comments:
That picture of the boys in their Sunday outfits is so cute! They are seriously such handsome little guys. And I'm sorry about their rashes! Poor little things. Sarah looks so cute in her hat!
your baby girl is so cute! Those big blue eyes:) I love the Sunday outfits:) When is Sarah turning one???
Thanks, Bea! She'll be 1 on the 22nd. Just one more week.
Amanda good job on becoming a lifetime member of weight watchers! I had no idea you could do that until I read your blog, however I have no idea how to do it either. I can't believe you have 3 kids. Time goes by so fast! Sarah does have beautiful eyes. None of my children will have eyes that color. Tariens are already brown and he is only 4 months old. They didnt even get to be blue for a little bit =(. Its ok though because he is still a cutie. I miss you!
Post a Comment