13 October 2011
Ages
I don't know why everyone thinks 2 is so bad. I always hear about the terrible 2s. I'll admit it, 2 wasn't the best age. I like 1. But 3? Three I do not like. When kids turn 3 they turn into little crazy people. One minute they are happy, the next they are throwing a fit. One minute they love something the next they hate it. They insist on doing everything themselves even though they can't. They can make a walk from the car to the store take 20 minutes. They can fight over the most ridiculous things. They can hear you tell them something and then do the complete opposite. They will tell you they are doing something when really they are doing the exact opposite. They have short term memory loss. They are messy and destructive. But somehow, they are still cute and know exactly when they have pushed you too far. Exactly when you think you are about to lose it they will look at you and say, "Mommy all pretty!". Or they will say, "Thank you, Mommy!" when you make their bed. Or they will give their baby sister a hug and a kiss just because they love her. And at the end of the day you can't help but shake your head and smile because you survived another day with not just one, but two, 3 year-olds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love this post. It's pretty amazing that you do survive each day with two 3 year olds. I occasionally contemplate giving my 3 year old away by the end of the day. :) Not really, but I'm definitely ready for him to be in bed.
haha-it's so true. I think they should change it to terrible 3s because my boys didn't have any terrible twos fits:)
I definitely don't know how you do it. You are quite amazing! Love the pictures of them, super cute and mischievous!
WELCOME TO PARENTHOOD .... IT WAS A BLAST !!!!! YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB, AND IT IS INTERESTING TO WATCH YOU'S GO THROUGH WHAT WE WENT THROUGH WITH ALL 4 OF YOU .... CAN I SAY THE BEST IS YET TO COME ???
Post a Comment