21 April 2011

Little girl

I've been getting lots of comments from people about how little Sarah is. I just figured it was because she's a baby and all babies are little. Apparently I was wrong. She had her 2 month check-up on Monday and the doctor confirmed that she is indeed little. She weighed 10 pounds 11 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long. That is 25th percentile for weight and 10th percentile for height. It makes me laugh when I realize some babies are born that big. I couldn't even imagine! Besides a bit of baby acne, Sarah is in perfect health. She received 4 vaccines (1 oral and 3 shots) and she handled them beautifully.

 I just L-O-V-E this little girl!

2 comments:

Angie said...

She looks like she is getting bigger to me! And every time I see her I think she looks more like your mom. She is very cute!

Jenna said...

So adorable! I'm glad it's been easy {comparatively} for you. Hope it stays that way! Grayson was the same way, really little for the first few months. At 2 months he was 9lbs 8oz and 22 in. which was 10th percentile in weight and 15th percentile height. He started getting bigger soon after though!