17 May 2010

Toddler bed update

Last night actually wasn't that bad. The boys went to bed at 8:25 and were up in their rooms playing until it finally quieted down around 10:00. I went in there to check on them and found Eli asleep in his bed and Noah almost asleep in the middle of the floor cuddling with all the pillows and blankets. I moved Noah into his bed and tucked him in and we didn't hear anything until we were woken up by a thump and Eli crying at 2am. According to Aaron, Eli fell off the bed and almost landed on top of Noah. So we tucked them both back into bed and they slept until 7:30 this morning.
Napping today has been a different story. They were really crabby this morning (surprise, surprise) so I tried putting them in their room for a nap in the morning. After an hour and a half I finally decided they weren't going to sleep and let them out to play and watch Enchanted with me. I put them back in their room at 1:30 and it finally got quiet around 3. I tried to sneak in their to see where they had fallen asleep but I couldn't get the door open. This is what I discovered.
That's Noah asleep in front of the door, hugging his monkey pillow. I would also like to add that I heard them in there on several occasions today making monkey sounds - I am assuming they were talking to their pillows :)
After sticking my camera in and blindly taking a picture of Noah, I got curious, where's Eli? Well I stuck my arm through the cracked door and found Eli on the floor just a couple feet away from Noah. Poor Eli doesn't have a pillow though.

2 comments:

Pam said...

SO cute! I hope tonight goes well for you.

Tyler and JoAnna Hamilton said...

We found Axl asleep in some odd places during the first week and then he started getting it :) They're doing great!