
Things haven't exactly been peachy keen since we got home from Michigan on Sunday. Tuesday evening Eli woke up crying and we discovered he had vomited all over himself and his crib. We quickly cleaned him up only for it to happen again in the living room. Luckily that was the last time and he slept for the rest of the night.
On Wednesday my letter from EKU came and my instincts were right, I didn't get into the nursing program. I knew it was very competitive and that my GPA wasn't as high as it could be. Luckily, I was realistic throughout the application process and never really got my hopes up. Aaron, on the other hand, was really surprised. I can't say I'm not disappointed but I'm also feeling very relived because I honestly have no idea how I could be a full time student in addition to being the mother of twins.
I thought we were in the clear and that Eli's puking episode was just a fluke but Thursday afternoon Noah vomited all over me and the couch and then again in the car. I'm glad it just got all over himself and the carseat because that can be washed. I still haven't quite figured out how to get the puke smell out of the couch though. Any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment