This was an old post I started and forgot about. It's just a bunch of pictures from our November and December. I'll try to get up more soon from Christmas and New Years.
The fire station at the entrance to our little lake community decorates a sleigh and has Santa come around collecting food donations. It was pretty fun. The power went out that night too.
No power so the kids camped out in the living room in front of the fire. I think only Sarah fell asleep here, and we moved her to her bed. The boys abandoned ship and went to their beds.
Brotherly love!
She fell asleep while I was doing school work with the boys. I guess she got tired of waiting.
Aaron had a birthday at the end of November.
We went to a Japanese restaurant for Aaron's birthday dinner. His grandpa and his girlfriend Charlene came as well as Aunt Christie, Uncle Butch, Trevor, and Derek (they stayed at our place since Derek had a soccer game down south).
Black Friday shopping. It was only like 9 in the morning, and I had already spent way too much money.










No comments:
Post a Comment