Aaron is working crazy hours. He leaves around 8 in the morning and often doesn't get home until 9 or 10 at night. The weeks are long, so we try to make the best of our weekends. Two weekends ago we decided to do some exploring. We went to historic Colvin Run Mill; they were making ice cream that weekend. The kids all had a turn cranking the ice cream. It was such yummy ice cream it makes me want my own ice cream maker for home.
After exploring the mill we went to Great Falls Park. This is where the Potomac River falls over steep, jagged rocks. It was beautiful. It was so much bigger than I anticipated.
3 comments:
I was just checking the blog about an hour ago looking for any posts I had missed! Cute pics. I really love Sarah's hair cut like that
Great pics! Sorry Aaron's hours are so terrible. I hope you are adjusting to the new place and settling in.
Almost all rewards with regard to finishing the particular battle dungeons will likely be grade-B items/amulets. Were at present establishing brand new things to always be contained in the Korean battle dungeon, which usually certainly will probably be shifted to the actual Developed form of the sport.GSUK: What is the distinction between Dim Pit along with the present combat dungeons?HS: The most important among these two is the method the quests (tasks) are advanced. The actual battle dungeon just scholarships one or two objectives, as the Dark Opening enables participants to try out Ten different areas. People progress by means of Dim Hole through doing each and every certain place and shifting on top of the up coming.
Fifa world coins pc
Buy fifa world coins pc
Post a Comment