How did my baby girl become a little 3 year old!? She's getting so big! The big day was on Saturday. It was warm out (in the 50s!) so we went to the Beardsley Zoo. After the zoo we had dinner at Friendly's and bought an ice cream cake for dessert.
| This toucan was just chilling there. We were so close, and he really didn't care. He did freak out a bit when I tried to touch him. |
She said "happy birthday" back to every person that wished her a happy birthday. I wrapped her presents and they were on the table in the morning. She came down while I was getting ready. I peaked out when I heard her singing. She was sitting at the table, admiring her presents, and singing "Happy Birthday to You" to her presents. It was so cute.
Tonight the kids were all taking a bath, and I pointed out Noah's birth mark. They were all fascinated and started looking at their bodies for birth marks. I had thought the conversation was over when all the sudden Sarah exclaimed, "Here's my birthmark!" We all looked and she was pointing at her nipple. A new discovery! I then had to explain what nipples were for. The boys were confused why they had them too. Too funny!
| Thank you, Papa Mark, for the princess costumes for our little princess! |
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a nice day, I wish I was there. Love you all.
Papa
a happy day, a happy family
Post a Comment