22 January 2013
Boring life and Sarah's sad day
We haven't been up to much this year so far. Aaron has still been interviewing and flying all over the place. He flies out tomorrow for the last time to head to Rochester, Minnesota. After that he has an interview at the prison in Lexington and a Skype interview and then he's done. We won't find out where we are going until match day, which is Sarah's birthday.
I've been sick for a little over a week now. It's getting pretty old. The boys are going to preschool 3 days a week, and they like it. Last week they were pretty excited for pajama day at school as well as a bowling party on Saturday.
Last Monday Deb took the boys out to a movie. Sarah was devastated that she didn't get to go and threw a fit for about an hour. She was so sad that she didn't get to go.
It didn't help when I opened the front door and sent her flying off the porch face first into the dirt. She ended up with a mouthful of dirt. Yuck!
I think this face portrays how sad she felt that night :(
I took this video of her when she was throwing a fit about Noah and Eli being gone. Nothing was making her happy and then Ruby drank some of her milk. I just think it's so funny and cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment